Why take this training?
- How to succeed in business
- Discover how to empower yourself
- Learn how to sell
- Learn the secrets of rapport
- Improve your relationships
- Learn powerful techniques for coaching and therapy
- Learn amazing techniques for presenting and teaching
What will you learn?
As an NLP Practitioner you have gained some of the finest tools for change available, however on Practitioner trainings the focus is not on how to use them specifically in coaching. Even now, when some short Practitioner trainings also are offering coach certification as part of the course, most people who have attended them realise that they have not been given a specific framework for coaching with NLP - trainings that offer lots of certificates over 7 or 8 days often use certificates as a marketing gimmick, however as part of a Practitioner training most people realise they are not going to get in depth coaching training.
Tom MacKay and Dr Wyatt Woodsmall (co-author of Time Line therapy and The Basis of Personality) looked around at coach trainings and were surprised at the basic standard of most of the trainings out there - either they would re-teach basic NLP skills, or would cover simplified coaching models. They produced the high standards for both the INLPTA Coach Practitioner and INLPTA Master Coach trainings.
This coaching training is only open to people who hold at least an NLP Practitioner certificate and is designed to help you apply your NLP skills in a coaching context.
Areas covered on the course include:
- Core Coaching Skills with NLP
- Coaching Ethics
- Coaching States & Behaviours
- Creating Your Coach Identity
- Advanced Life Skills
- Coaching with NLP session models
- Timeline coaching
- Applying coaching models for highest effectiveness