If you could take 7 days to learn skills that could accelerate your development by years, wouldn’t that be the most valuable investment you could make?
This is exactly what people who attend our trainings have said time and time again.
On the NLP training course you learn skills that you can apply immediately in every area of your life – business, relationships, home life, education etc.
You will learn advanced skills for communicating with other people more effectively and also skills for communicating more powerfully with yourself so that you can be more in charge of your mind and your emotions.
Common problems that people face are:
- Relationship problems
- Poor self image
- Limiting beliefs that hold us back
- Lack of direction
- Fears and phobias
- Communicating with other people
- Fear of presenting
NLP training offers techniques and principles that help people in all of these areas, and many more.
The first level of NLP training involves attending the NLP Practitioner course. The full outline for this course is available by following this link. The NLP Practitioner training is the NLP course where you learn all the core NLP techniques and principles and put everything into practice so you can get great results quickly.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to improve their business, relationships, personal growth, or really anyone at all!
Some of the types of people who have attended our training include –
- Business people – who want to improve their ability to communicate, improve their business, improve their presentation skills, learn how to sell better, people wanting to negotiate better.
- Teachers – who want to be able to teach more effectively and learn some of the most effective methods and principles for accelerated learning, also how to communicate better with children and teachers and how to be more effective at working with children with special needs.
- Sports people – we frequently have athletes attend our trainings, as well as sports coaches and personal trainers. We have had Olympic champions attend our NLP courses who have benefitted from learning NLP, both in their performance and also their personal lives. Coaches learn vital skills for improving their coaching and communicating more effectively with clients.
- Self development – many people attend our training because they just want to develop themselves. Whatever reason you attend the NLP Practitioner training, you are going to be finding you accelerate your personal development to new levels.
- Therapists – many people who attend our trainings are therapists who realize the tremendous benefit that the powerful and effective techniques of NLP offer their clients.
NLP Master Practitioner training
The NLP Master Practitioner training is the level after the Practitioner course. To attend this training, you have to have completed a practitioner course, because this training is going to take your skills and proficiency in NLP to a whole new level! On this 15 day principle you learn distinctions about people and communication that make everything you do far more effective. You’ll learn about modeling excellence so that you can accelerate performance in any area and you learn advanced patterns for change you won’t find anywhere else. For this unique NLP course, follow this link that will give you more information about our NLP Master Practitioner training.