What is the difference that makes the difference – I mean a real Master Practitioner of NLP?
5 things that really can turn someone into an outstanding Master Practitioner of NLP…
- Be what you say…it is not just enough to know about NLP – what the techniques are and being able to do them. Probably most important is to ‘practice what you preach’. The place to start is with the ‘Presuppositions of NLP’ – eg ‘the Map is not the Territory’, ‘People make the best choices they can with the resources currently available to them’ and ‘There is no failure, only feedback’ are 3 really useful ones to consider every day in your interactions. On an NLP Practitioner training people learn these presuppositions – on the Master Practitioner you get to live them
- Practice doesn’t make perfect – perfect practice makes perfect! If you want to master something repetition is the key to success, however only if you are practicing the right thing! We sometimes have students attending our Master Practitioner training who learned as a Practitioner somewhere else and had been practicing incorrect technique – this only perfects errors! Keep practicing and make sure you are practicing precision!
- If you want to help other people be happy, practice happiness yourself first! – Deal with your own issues before you help other people. That is why when you attend an NLP Training you want to invest 100% into the training – don’t role play, but work on yourself and develop yourself as fully as possible! It is difficult to help a client with an issue if you have the issue yourself – for example if someone wants help with a phobia about spiders and every time they mention a spider YOU jump, that probably won’t help the client!
- Invest in yourself – how much time, energy and resources do you really invest in yourself? You have one life, so make the most of it! Most top entrepreneurs invest a large amount of resources in their own development because they know this is what drives them to greater success. You will reap the rewards for what you invest in yourself! How much time on an average day do you spend reading, watching or attending events for you own growth? Compare how much you spend over a year on coffee/smoothies/alcohol (just £3 per day is over £1000 per year!) with how much you spend on your own development and make sure you invest in yourself!
- Model success – to really become a master, model a master! The NLP Practitioner Training teaches the techniques for change, communication and success that were modeled from experts and you can immediately apply in your own life. The Master Practitioner training is about how to do modeling that allows people to model success from anyone in any field. Modelling short cuts the path to success! You still need to put in the work, but if you do you can reap the rewards more quickly and easily and above all you can do it!
If you really want to become a Master Of NLP and your own life, then attend our world class NLP Master Practitioner – just click here for booking details, or if you haven’t been on the Practitioner training, attend this first.